Sharjah Half Day City Tour - Pick Up and Drop Off Dubai
Supplied by: Dmc Arabia Llc ( Gray Line )
Enjoy a trip to the 'Pearl of the Gulf', Sharjah. The third largest of the seven emirates that make up the UAE and the only emirate to have direct land access to both the Arabian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman.
On this four hour city tour, stop at landmarks such as King Faisal Mosque, Heritage Museum, and shop amongst the treasure trove of carpets, jewellery and handicrafts at Sharjah Central Souq.
- Admire the breathtaking architecture of the King Faisal Mosque and gain more knowledge about the Islamic culture
- Travel back to the year 1820, with a stop at the Fort of Sharjah, which was the former home of the ruling family
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of Islamic art at the Sharjah Islamic Museum
- Indulge in a shopping-spree at Sharjah Central Souq
Join us at Gray Line for a fantastic experience in our guided city tour of Sharjah which is also known as the Pearl of the Gulf.
Among the many landmarks located in Sharjah King Faisal Mosque, is one of the largest mosques in the Emirates region, where you will be able to experience the essence of Emirati culture and listen to rich historical anecdotes about the city.
Next, travel back with us to the year 1820, as we stop at the Fort of Sharjah, which was the former home of the ruling family, and learn about the customs and traditions that are deeply rooted in the Emirati culture.
The tour continuous with a stop at the Heritage Museum and the enchanting Souk Al Arsa. You will have the opportunity to learn about the rich heritage during your visit to the Islamic Museum, which houses one of the most comprehensive collections of Islamic art in the world.
Before ending the tour, you will also have a chance to visit the captivating Central Souq, which is a veritable treasure trove of carpets, jewellery, and intricate handicrafts, before ending the excursion. The tour will end at the Dubai Mall.
* 09:00AM - Departure From Meeting Point
* 09:45AM - King Faisal Mosque
* 10:15AM - Fort of Sharjah Photo Stop
* 10:35AM - Souk Al Arsah
* 11:00AM - Sharjah Islamic Museum
* 11:45AM - Sharjah Central Souq
* 01:00PM - Dubai Mall Drop Off
- Pick up from your hotel in Dubai or Dubai Internet City Metro by Grayline Staff
- Drop off after the tour at the Dubai Mall
- Wi-Fi on the bus
- Multiple audio system allowing guests to listen for commentary in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Korean
- Licensed English speaking guide
- Stop at Sharjah Fort, King Faisal Mosque, Al Arsa Souk, Al Markazi Souk, Heritage Museum
- Visit of Sharjah Islamic Museum
- Food and Beverages
- Personal Expenses
Know before you go
Hotel pick up is available from Dubai hotels. The Gray Line Team will contact you 24 hours before your booking to confirm your pick up time. Please call or WhatsApp 00971 423 40811 in case of emergency. Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles. *Before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission. *Photographing local ladies is not permitted. *Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.*Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered. *Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24h in advance of the start date of the tour. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.