Caterham 7 Driving Experience at Yas Marina Circuit
Supplied by: Yas Marina Circuit
Our guided Caterham 7 driving experience will take you behind the scenes of the world-class Yas Marina F1 Circuit. Enjoy 15 minutes of a fantastic, adrenalin-packed driving experience.
- Modern reproduction of an old Lotus design
- The default choice for drivers looking for track-day thrills
- Beautiful styling with an incredible open-air cockpit
- Easily applicable torque for comfortable power delivery
- Experience driving a car once deemed ‘too fast to race’
First released in the 1950s, this iconic racing classic with a legendary sporting pedigree is the latest exciting addition to Yas Marina Circuit’s fleet. The distinct lines of the Caterham Seven 360 – once deemed ‘too fast to race’ – will be sure to get your pulse racing. With its extraordinary power to weight ratio and low centre of gravity, this roadster will test the limits of any driver to the max. The open-air cockpit provides a total sensory experience and harks back to a bygone era of motorsport, yet its up-to-date 180-bhp Ford Duratec powerplant means pure 21st century thrill and adrenaline-pumping performance.
- Safety briefing and instructions
- Professional instructor
- Full gear and helmet, as required
- 10 minutes driving experience on the North Handling Circuit
- Opportunity the view onboard video footage
- Video recording can be obtained for an additional AED 210
- Food and drinks
- Transfers to and from the attraction
Know before you go
Waiver forms should be filled in online and sent to the customer service team along with a copy of your driver’s license 2 days before the date of the experience. Arrive 30 mins prior to your experience/tour start time. Wear closed-toe, soft-soled shoes. Sandals or high heels are not allowed. Any abusive behaviour or safety violations will lead to penalizing or be reported to authorities as necessary. Alcohol cannot be consumed in the period prior to your driver experience. Any accidents that occur due to the influence of alcohol will be reported to authorities and drivers will be liable for damages incurred.
Can be cancelled or rescheduled 24 hours before the event date without any charges.