Wild Wadi Waterpark Tickets with Best Prices - Shared Transfers
Supplied by: Ultimate Experience Tourism
Please note that Wild Wadi Waterpark will be closed until further notice due to an essential maintenance program.
Wild Wadi Waterpark tickets are a great choice at any time of the year thanks to Dubai’s warm weather. Check below to find the best offers and prices at one of the world's best waterparks.
- Access to world’s fastest and tallest fun rides
- Beat the heat to the thrilling rides in Wild Wadi
- View the Magnificent Burj Al Arab
- Try out the 30 rides offered in the water park
- No Hassle as Pickup and Drop is included
Wild Wadi Waterpark is a popular ticket at anytime of the year, thanks to Dubai’s warm weather. One of the world's best waterparks, Wild Wadi is an aquatic Arabian experience, located right next to the famous Burj Al Arab in Jumeirah. There are several speed slides for something with a bit more tempo and excitement. Try your hand at the Flood River Flyer, or test your limits on the Jumeirah Sceirah. There’s also a surfing simulator to try and fight the water flow on a surfboard or bodyboard.
- Hotel pick up and Drop off in Dubai Hotels
- Wild Wadi General Entry Ticket
- Tips & Gratuities
- Other expenses of clients
Know before you go
1. Our customer support team will contact you to arrange for pick up from your desired location
2. Please Note Pickup time may vary due to Hotel Location in Dubai (Sheikh Zayed Road, Jumeirah, Al Barsha, Marina, Deira or Bur Dubai hotels).
Precautionary measures for COVID-19
1. Tour guides, drivers and all other staffs are required to wear face masks during travel.
2. Car/ bus windows should be opened to help with ventilation when required. Air conditioned- air purifying to be used for better ventilation.
3. Drivers should remind tourists to sit in the back seat, wear a mask and gloves, and sanitize when required.
4. Check tourists body temperature before travel.
5. Keep the car clean and sanitize the seat covers after each trip.
6. Doorknobs, the steering wheel, keys, and any other things that are frequently touched by hands should be di
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start time of the experience. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.