Miracle Garden + Dubai Frame with Sharing Transfers
Supplied by: Ultimate Experience Tourism
Experience the 2 in 1 tour from the largest natural flower garden in the world to the awe-inspiring views of the city’s both iconic new and charming old sights of Dubai Frame. Sit back, relax and enjoy the tour as the transportation is included in the package.
- Discover the world's largest flower Garden at Miracle Garden
- Witness the 45 million blooming flowers in stunning designs, awesome shapes and eye catching colors in Miracle Garden
- See the fascinating panoramic views of Old and New Dubai
- See 3D projections and sound effects in Dubai Frame
- No Hassle as Pickup and Drop is included
Arranged in unbelievably beautiful shapes, designs and themes; the flower garden is a sensory delight to your senses. Enjoy the outdoor water pools, flower decked vintage vehicles, different shaped walkways, paths covered with magnificent mini umbrellas, and some unbelievably amazing designs that refresh your mind, body and soul.
Placed adjacent to Star Gate in Zabeel Park, this rectangular structure is made up of two vertical towers of 150 meters high and 93 meters wide, which are further linked by a 100-square-meter bridge. Begin your Dubai Frame experience from the ground floor or the structure’s horizontal section. Main highlight here is a museum and gallery; it uses the most advanced technology, along with an array of exhibits, to fascinatingly throw light on Dubai’s transformation from a quaint fishing village to an astounding global city.
- Pickup and Drop to Dubai Hotels (Additional AED 25 per person for Al Barsha/Marina/JLT/ Palm pickup, payable directly to the driver.)
- Miracle Garden Tickets
- Dubai Frame tickets
- Tips & Gratuities
- Other expenses of clients
Know before you go
The operator will contact you within 48h of the tour date to confirm pick-up location and time. 2. Please note that pick-up time may vary due to Hotel Location in Dubai (Sheikh Zayed Road, Jumeirah, Al Barsha, Marina, Deira or Bur Dubai hotels).
**Please note that Dubai Frame has updated their operational hours for the month of Ramadan. During Ramadan the attraction is open from 11:00am - 7:00pm daily.
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start time of the experience. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.