At The Top, Burj Khalifa Sky Levels and Sky Views Observatory
Supplied by: At The Top Burj Khalifa
Push the limits with this limitless combo! This is your chance to explore cloud number nine from the top of the world's tallest building before heading to the 53rd floor of Address Sky View to enjoy a different angle of the ever-growing Dubai skyline. This is the perfect combination to make the most of Dubai skyscrapers. Choose if you'd like to visit during prime or non-prime hours and get ready to experience new heights.
- Thrilling adventures
- Breathtaking views from Burj Khalifa levels 124, 125 and 148
- Ride up the world's tallest tower in one of the world's fastest elevators
- Outdoor glass slide from level 53 down to level 52
- Panorama 52 restaurant
- Ride in a panoramic elevator
Unmatched views of Dubai are waiting for you at the top of the world's tallest building. Visit Burj Khalifa levels 124, 125 and 148 before heading to the nearby Sky Views observatory. There, a thrilling slide down a glass tunnel from the 53rd to the 52nd floor awaits! Glide, slide and enjoy unlimited fun at Dubai’s most incredible attractions.
- Access to At The Top, Burj Khalifa Levels 124, 125 and 148
- Access to the Sky Views Observatory
- One complimentary glass slide per ticket at Sky Views
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Extra slides
- Food and beverages
- Edge Walk experience
Know before you go
Kindly be informed that lighters, e-cigarettes, laptops, food items, sharp items, and baby strollers are not allowed inside the attraction and will be kept in the luggage room.
Wear modest and comfortable clothing (no loose dresses, skirts, flip flops, loose footwear, or long and loose scarves). Please notify the Sky Views staff of any pre-existing health conditions, including any physical limitations or medical conditions including, but not limited to neck weakness, back weakness, broken bones, heart conditions, nervous disorders, motion sickness, epilepsy, or if pregnant.
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult (16+) and a consent form of the parent/s is required. Please note that when purchasing a ticket for a child or infant, an adult ticket must be selected. Children aged between 0 and 3 can enter for free.
The weight requirement for this experience is 50kg to 100 kg
The height requirement for this experience is between 130cm and 210 cm
Please notify the Sky Views staff of any disability, intellectual or physical, that would prevent you from completing the physical and mental tasks throughout the experience. Please note that no-shows and late arrivals will not be eligible for a refund.
For a full refund, cancel at least 72 hours prior to the timeslot.Vouchers converted into attraction tickets can't be cancelled and are non-refundable
- Monday 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Tuesday 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Wednesday 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Thursday 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Sunday 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM