Private Half Day Sharjah Sightseeing: Places to Visit in Sharjah
Supplied by: Orient Tours
This tour will take you to Dubai's neighboring emirate of Sharjah, known as the ‘Pearl of the Gulf’. A complete half day tour of Sharjah city from Dubai.
- Half day Tour of Sharjah city from Dubai
- Learn the city's History, Culture and Traditions
- Photo stop at King Faisal Mosque
Discover the city that's dubbed the 'Pearl of the Gulf' on this tour from Dubai to Sharjah, the third-largest city in the United Arab Emirates. Noteworthy sights and attractions are just waiting to be explored in this nearby city, including Sharjah Fort (Al Hisn Sharjah) and impressive Faisal Mosque. Visit the Sharjah Heritage Museum for a look at Arab history, religion and culture, and pick up some Middle Eastern souvenirs at Souq Al Arsah.
- Professional tour Guide in selected language.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan (depending on group size)
- Photo stop at King Faisal Mosque & Al Noor Mosque.
- Islamic Civilization Museum Entrance.
- Sharjah Heritage Museum Entrance.
- Visit Souk Al Arsa & Souk Al Markazi.
- Food and drinks.
Know before you go
Children up to 5 years of age must be provided with a child safety seat. Kindly let us know if you have an infant 5 years and below joining the tour. The operator will contact you within 24h to 48h of the tour date to confirm pick up location and time.
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours before booked date. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.