Private Desert Ride in Dubai with Wadi Shawka Pool Tickets
Supplied by: Orient Tours
Searching for a good-spot in the UAE where tourists can enjoy nature with a side of adventure? Then try Wadi Shawka Pools, when getting a ticket combined with a desert ride in Dubai!
- Dune Drive
- Camel Rock and Fossil Rock views while driving
- Sand Boarding
- Lunch (picnic box) with Arabic Coffee and Dates
- Visit Shawka Dam and Water Pools.
- Swim in the natural Water Pools
Explore the best-kept treasures of Arabia on this mountain safari experience. You’ll get a glimpse of desert life and agricultural life, rock formations deep in the desert, Fossil and Camel rocks. Enjoying the Sand boarding experience and exciting dune bashing Experience. Enjoy an exhilarating adventure to the deep trenches and waters of Wadi, the region’s natural water pools. Wadi Shawka in Ras Al Khaimah is covered by Hajjar Mountains from all side and the valley is filled with rocky terrain, farmland, water pools, wildlife and plenty of parking and camping spots. Wadi Shawka is a perfect place for having a family picnics and get-together in nature. You will need to either swim through it or turn back a little bit and climb a small hill to bypass it. Tours also include Arabic coffee, dates, and refreshments and a Snack box and convenient return transfers to your hotel. The camel rock and fossil rock area can be shown from distances as these areas areas that fall under the conservation project.
- Pickup and drop-off in Private 4WDDesert Dune driveSand Boarding Visit Camel Rock and Fossil RockLight refreshment (coffee, water, soft drink)Picnic lunch box with Arabic Coffee and DatesSwim in the natural water poolsVisit Shawka Dam and Water Pools
- Pickup and drop-off in Private 4WD
- Desert Dune drive
- Sand Boarding
- Visit Camel Rock and Fossil Rock
- Light refreshment (coffee, water, soft drink)
- Picnic lunch box with Arabic Coffee and Dates
- Swim in the natural water pools
- Visit Shawka Dam and Water Pools
- Please bring swimsuit, towel & own toilettries.
Know before you go
• Children under the age of 5 are not allowed to join the tour.
• Carry your own towels and toiletries
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
• The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
• Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution.
• The duration of the actual tour takes 4 – 5 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 60 – 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions and time of day. • Pick up time between 07:00 AM and 07:30 AM approximately.
• The water availability at Wadi Shawka will be subject to weather conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours before booked date. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.