General Admission to Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi
Supplied by: Warner Bros World
Book Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi tickets, one of the top tourist attractions in UAE's capital. Enter a world filled with all of your favourite Warner Bros. characters and adventure.
- World's largest indoor Warner Bros. theme park
- 29 + rides, shows and attractions
- 6 immersive lands
- 35 + live characters
Get ready for a one-of-a-kind experience at the world's first-ever Warner Bros. branded indoor theme park, Warner Bros World TM Abu Dhabi. Prepare to be transported to six truly immersive lands. Experience 29 state-of-the-art exhilarating rides, interactive family-friendly attractions, unique live entertainment and meet over 35 DC and Animation live characters. What's more? Dig in at a variety of 20 distinctive restaurants and shop to your heart's content for exclusive merchandise and souvenirs at 22 authentically-themed stores.
- General Admission Ticket
- Free shuttle service from selected locations (check images for the schedule and more info)
- Food and Beverage
- Quick Pass
Know before you go
Entry instructions: Please bring a print out of this e-ticket and government-issued photo ID with you and follow the instructions at the Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi (Park).
This ticket gives you one general admission entry to Park. The ticket is property of Farah Experiences LLC, operator of the Park. Entry and use of the Park is subject to specific product terms and conditions, all terms and conditions listed at www.wbworlddabudhabi.com/en/legal, and those below:
• You must redeem this ticket before the date shown above, or it will expire.
• Capacity restrictions apply; please arrive early to avoid disappointment.
• Guests aged 11 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult, holding a valid admission ticket;
• Children aged 3 and under do not require a ticket, and can enter the Park for free;
• Government-issued photo ID may be required as proof of age;
• This ticket is void if altered or damaged.
Cancel at least 48 hours in advance for full refund.
No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.