Evening Desert Safari in a Shared Vehicle
Supplied by: Arabian Adventures
Channel your inner Emirati and be whisked off on a magical evening desert safari in Dubai. After an action-packed afternoon, you'll be able to recap your experience over a flavoursome dinner and head-spinning entertainment.
- Experience the thrills of a dune drive
- Learn about local wildlife
- Stop for gorgeous photos at sunset
- Enjoy a warm Arab welcome at the modern Bedouin-style camp
- Try camel riding and sandboarding
- Indulge in a delicious buffet dinner along with unlimited beverages
- Witness awe-inspiring entertainment
- Get a henna hand painting
Have you really been to Dubai if you haven't enjoyed a mesmerising desert sunset with a side of juicy dates and some Arabic qahwa?
It's time to ditch the skyscrapers and head out to the desert. Experience the ultimate Arabian adventure driving along the golden dunes, raising the stakes on a sand board, admiring local wildlife and riding your camel off to the sunset.
Recap the day with your fellow adventurers over a delicious BBQ dinner at the Bedouin-style camp, whilst local entertainers take you on a head-spinning journey uncovering the true Emirati culture. At the time of booking, guests can choose from three drinks packages to compliment their meal - soft drinks package, which includes unlimited still water water and juices; house beverage package, which includes unlimited beer and house wine (except during religious holidays); or upgrade to the premium package, which includes premium beers, wine and spirits as well a shisha(except during religious holidays).
Before heading back to the city, make sure to get your hands decorated in gorgeous henna art to help the magical memories last a little longer.
As a bonus, a portion of your fee goes towards supporting local conservation.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in a shared 4-WD vehicle
- Wildlife sighting
- Exciting dune drive
- Picturesque sunset stop
- Short camel ride
- Sandboarding (weather permitting)
- Falcon viewing
- Henna hand painting
- Variety of entertainment (belly dancing will not be performed during Ramadan)
- Regional BBQ menu - buffet-style dining
- Unlimited drinks (according to the selected package)
- Sand art (available for an additional cost)
- Souvenirs (available for an additional cost)
- Photo booth (photos can be purchased on-site)
- Shisha is only included with the premium beverages package
Know before you go
Pregnant ladies or people with pre-existing medical conditions (including heart ailments neck or back problems) should not partake in this experience. This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
Guests under the age of 2 years are not allowed to participate in any activity involving a dune drive or other off-road safaris. Children between the ages 2 and 4 years, require special seating and must be booked in an exclusive vehicle. Children aged 5 must have child seat but can be booked in shared vehicle. Car seats must be used for children aged 2 to 5 years old and are to be requested and booked in advance. Please call +971 4 303-4888 for these arrangements.
Arabian Adventures reserves the right to cease service of alcohol to guests who display obvious signs of intoxication.
The operator will contact you within 24 hours of the tour date to confirm pick-up location and time.
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.