Emirati Hospitality Experience
Supplied by: Heritage Express
Looking to have a look into the historical attractions of the Emirati culture? Our Culture on Wheels experience includes both a bus tour around the magical city of Dubai as well as a delicious and authentic dining experience.
Guests can choose from a breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner experience.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the Emirati culture and traditions through entertaining and knowledgeable Emirati guides who will transport you back in time
- Cruise along icon landmarks such as Al Fahidi Fort, Al Seef, Al Shindagha and Ethiad Museum (Union House)
- Admire the beautiful architecture of the Jumeirah Mosque Majlis
- Indulge in the unique flavours of Emirati snacks and a traditional meal
- Engage in a lively Q&A session at the Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Centre for Cultural Understanding Heritage House
Experience the vibrant history of Dubai on a thrilling journey aboard our traditional trolley.
Our knowledgeable Emirati storytellers will take you on a fascinating tour, showcasing the city's most iconic landmarks such as Al Fahidi Fort, Al Seef, Al Shindagha, and Al Etihad Museum (Union House).
Along the way, you'll hear intriguing tales and secrets of the past that bring the city's history to life.
Immerse yourself in local Emirati culture and traditions when you meet camels and a falcon, and visit the Jumeirah Mosque Majlis. Indulge in the flavours of Emirati snacks and a traditional meal, and participate in a lively Q&A session at the Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Centre for Cultural Understanding Heritage House.
Don't miss out on this unforgettable, entertaining journey through the heart of Dubai and discover the city's rich cultural heritage like never before!
- Trip around Dubai in a traditional trolley
- Interactive Dubai bus tour, led by Emirati storytellers
- Key historical attractions including: Al Seef, Al Fahidi Fort (Dubai Museum), Abra (Dubai creek), Al Shindagha, Ethiad Museum (Union House) - trolley stops at each location for 5 minutes
- Meet camels and a falcon (available from October to June)
- Jumeirah Mosque Majlis (15 minutes external tour)
- Emirati snacks and a traditional meal (breakfast OR lunch OR brunch OR dinner)
- Q&A session at the Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Centre for Cultural Understanding Heritage House (opportunity to ask further questions and discover even more about Dubai’s history).
- Hotel or Residence pick up & drop off
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry fees of the historical attractions
Know before you go
1. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.
2. The buses are fitted with wheelchair lifts to accommodate two wheelchairs comfortably in the back. Please note that guests who require wheelchairs will have to provide their own and a notification should be made during the booking.
3. When enjoying the Emirati meal, the seating is on the carpeted floor of the Majlis. We recommend the guests take that into account when choosing what to wear.
4. During the journey aboard the traditional trolley, we will stop at some of Dubai's most iconic landmarks. The trolley will stop for 5 minutes at Al Fahidi Fort, Dubai Abra, Al Shindagha Museum, and Ethiad Museum (Union House). At Jumeirah Mosque, we will make a 15-minute stop, and all guests will receive an external walking tour.
For a full refund, cancellations must be made at least 3 days before the scheduled tour.
Reschedule 48 hours prior to tour date and up to two times.