Traditional City Tour Of Dubai Including Burj Khalifa
Supplied by: Dmc Arabia Llc ( Gray Line )
Compare the historic sites of Old Dubai with the modern architecture of the 21st century on this five hour guided city tour. This organised city tour is the ultimate Dubai experience. You will have the opportunity to discover the spectacular metropolis that is Dubai. Immerse yourself in this enriching excursion and learn how a modest fishing village at the Dubai Creek was transformed into a city hub of beautiful skylines and rich culture.
- Explore the vibrant Bastakiya district along the Creek and immerse yourself in the lively atmosphere of the souks
- Create timeless memories admits Dubai's iconic landmark, the Burj Al Arab,
- Immerse yourself in the splendour of the Jumeirah Mosque
- Venture into the vibrant and bustling gold and spice souk
- Explore the lively atmosphere of the Bastakiya district along the Creek
- Visit the Marjan Gallery
- Ride a traditional abra boat across the Creek
- Visit the world famous Dubai Mall and the world's tallest building the Burj Khalifa and experience the view from the 124th floor
- Drop off at Dubai Mall
Experience the captivating highlights of Dubai on this half-day sightseeing tour including a visit to the Burj Khalifa. This tour allows you to explore the vibrant city that has transformed from a small fishing village near the Creek to a glamorous metropolis.
The journey begins with a photo stop at one of the most iconic landmarks of Dubai, the renowned 7-star hotel Burj Al Arab. The tour proceeds to the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah, and then we will make our way to the Bastakiya district for a leisurely walk through the bustling gold and spice souk. You will get the chance to indulge yourself in the local traditions by crossing the Creek on an abra boat and discovering the local art at Marjan Gallery.
After experiencing the vibrant atmosphere of Old Dubai, prepare to be dazzled as you step into the glamorous world of the Dubai Mall. Rise to the 124th story of the Burj Khalifa's 'At The Top' observation deck, where you will be treated to stunning panoramic views of the city. Indulge in a shopping extravaganza and marvel at the numerous attractions the Dubai Mall has to offer such as the world-famous dancing fountains and the Dubai Aquarium.
* 09:00AM - Departure From Meeting Point
* 09:15AM - Jumeirah Beach Photo Stop
* 09:45AM - Jumeirah Mosque Visit
* 10:10AM - Marjan Gallery Visit
* 11:10AM - Traditional Abra Ride
* 11:20AM - Gold and Spice Souq Visit
* 12:25PM - Al Ras Metro Station
* 01:30PM - Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa Visit
- Pick up from your hotel in Dubai or Dubai Internet City Metro by Grayline Staff
- Drop off after the tour at the Dubai Mall
- Multiple audio system allowing guests to listen for commentary in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Korean
- Licensed English speaking guide
- Wi-Fi on the bus
- Entrance fees at Abra ride crossing and entrance ticket to Burj Khalifa
- Personal Expenses
- Entrance to Dubai Mall Aquarium, Burj Al Arab
Know before you go
*Hotel pick up is available from most centrally located Dubai city hotels. The Gray Line Team will contact you 24 hours before your booking to confirm your pick up time. Please call or WhatsApp 00971 423 40811 in case of emergency. *Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles. *Before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission. *Photographing local ladies is not permitted. *Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.*Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered. *Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.
For a full refund, cancel at least 72h in advance of the start date of the tour. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.