Explore Traditional Dubai - Half Day City Tour
Supplied by: Dmc Arabia Llc ( Gray Line )
Compare the historic sites of Old Dubai with the modern architecture of the 21st century on this four hour guided city tour. This organised half day city tour is the ultimate Dubai experience. You will have the opportunity to discover the spectacular metropolis that is Dubai. Immerse yourself in this enriching excursion and learn how a modest fishing village at the Dubai Creek was transformed into a city hub of beautiful skylines and rich culture.
- Visit Old Dubai
- Awaken your senses with a walk through the Gold and Spice Souk
- See iconic sights such as Dubai Creek, Jumeirah Grand Mosque and Burj Al Arab
- Visit the Marjan Gallery
- Ride a traditional abra boat across the Creek
Discover the traditional side of Dubai on his half-day guided sightseeing tour.
Your journey begins with a memorable photo opportunity of the world-famous 7-star hotel, the Burj Al Arab located along Jumeirah Beach. Take the time to capture pictures from a distance and soak in the impressive views of this architectural marvel.
The tour continues to the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, followed by a visit to Marjan Gallery where you will gain more knowledge about the traditional local art.
The next stop will be the old town district, Al Bastakyia. This district is known for its traditional architectural and historical significance. Enjoy a stroll through the narrow streets and admire the beautiful wind towers and courtyard houses.
After exploring the old town district, we will cross the Creek on a traditional wooden abra boat. Enjoy this leisurely cruise along the Creek, taking in the views of the city's skyline while observing the bustling activity on the Creek.
After disembarking the abra, we will head towards the bustling Gold and Spice Souk. Take your time to wander through the vibrant narrow lanes of the Spice Souk with its vibrant colours and exotic scents. From the Spice Souk, we make our way to the well-known Gold Souk where you can admire a variety of dazzling shops with golden jewellery and precious gemstones.
After experiencing the vibrant atmosphere of Old Dubai, the tour concludes with a drop-off at the glamorous Dubai Mall.
* 09:00AM - Departure From Meeting Point
* 09:15AM - Jumeirah Beach Photo Stop
* 09:45AM - Jumeirah Mosque Visit
* 10:10AM - Marjan Gallery Visit
* 11:10AM - Traditional Abra Ride
* 11:20AM - Gold and Spice Souq Visit
* 12:25PM - Al Ras Metro Station
* 12:45PM - Dubai Mall Drop Off
- Pick up from your hotel in Dubai or Dubai Internet City Metro by Grayline Staff
- Drop off after the tour will be at the Dubai Mall
- Multiple audio system allowing guests to listen for commentary in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Korean
- Licensed English speaking guide
- Wi-Fi on the bus
- Visit Dubai Creek & Bastakiya area
- Cross the Creek by abra boat
- Visit Gold and Spice souk in old Dubai
- Photo stop at the Burj Al Arab
- Visit Jumeirah Mosque
- Visit the Marjan Gallery
- Entrance Fees Abra boat crossing
- Food and Beverages
- Personal Expenses
Know before you go
*Hotel pick up is available from most centrally located Dubai city hotels. The Gray Line Team will contact you 24 hours before your booking to confirm your pick up time. Please call or WhatsApp 00971 423 40811 in case of emergency. *Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles. *Before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission. *Photographing local ladies is not permitted. *Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.*Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered. *Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24h in advance of the start date of the tour. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.