Explore Modern Dubai - Half Day City Tour Including Palm Jumeirah Monorail
Supplied by: Dmc Arabia Llc ( Gray Line )
Explore the modern and futuristic architecture of Dubai on a guided city tour. Marvel at the world's tallest skyscraper, the Burj Khalifa and stroll among the staggering buildings of Dubai Marina.
- Explore the contemporary developments of Dubai
- See iconic buildings such as Burj Khalifa, Atlantis Hotel and Mall of the Emirates
- Stroll around Dubai Marina and marvel at the skyscrapers
- Ride the Monorail onto Palm Jumeirah and get off at the Atlantis Hotel
A visit to Dubai would not be complete without exploring the modern Dubai and what it has to offer. This four hour guided tour will showcase incredible infrastructure such as the Burj Khalifa, the Atlantis Hotel, the Dubai Marina and the beautiful Souk Madinat Jumeirah, a modern Arabian bazaar full of fantastic treasures, from spices and slippers to handmade jewellery, all surrounded by waterways. Sit back and enjoy the journey to the Atlantis Hotel whilst travelling onto the iconic Palm Jumeirah on the Monorail.
* 10h00 - Departure from Internet city Metro station
* 10h20 – Photo stop at Downtown (15mins STOP)
* 10h40 - Madinath Jumeirah Souq visit (45mins STOP)
* 11h30 - Monorail station ( 60mins whole visit)
* 12h30 - Pickup from Atlantis
* 12h50 - Marina walk, visit ( 30mins STOP)
* 13h00 - Mall of the emirates
- Pick up from your hotel in Dubai or Dubai Mall by Grayline Staff
- Drop off after the tour at Emirates Mall,
- Multiple audio system allowing guests to listen for commentary in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Korean
- Licensed English speaking guide
- Monorail entrance fee
- Food and beverages
- Entrance to the Burj Khalifa
- Personal expenses
Know before you go
Hotel pick up is available from most centrally located Dubai city hotels. The Gray Line Team will contact you 24 hours before your booking to confirm your pick up time. Please call or WhatsApp 00971 423 40811 in case of emergency. All of our products are operated in line with local Covid-19 legislation requirements.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24h in advance of the start date of the tour. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.