Dubai Ice Rink: General Admission with Skates | Buy Tickets Online
Supplied by: Ice Rink
Dubai Ice Rink is a must-visit leisure attraction & sports venue in The Dubai Mall, particularly popular among teens, offering several unmatched features.
- Feel the wind in your hair as you glide across the ice rink
- Learn some new skills
- Master a pirouette or two
Glide across the Olympic-sized Dubai Ice Rink where unlimited fun awaits all skating enthusiasts. Dubai Ice Rink is a must-visit leisure attraction and sports venue in the Dubai Mall, the second largest mall in the world, particularly popular among teens offering several unmatched features for the youth.
Never skated before? Not a problem! Training sessions are available to get your skills up to your desired level!
In addition to skating sessions and training programmes, Dubai Ice Rink has further enhanced its lifestyle appeal with cool disco nights and foam parties, to add to the joy of the youngsters and those young at heart. The rink also has a snowfall feature that makes the skating experience more magical.
- Admission to a 90-minute skating session
- Skate hire
- Food and beverages
Know before you go
Customers must approach At the Top main counter (LG level, Dubai Mall) and collect their tickets before entering any of the Dubai Mall Emaar Attractions. After that they can proceed to the respected attraction and present their printed ticket along with the booking confirmation.
We follow the below rules to make your visit safe based on the governments Health, hygiene and social distancing regulations.
• Customers and staff MUST wear masks at all times.
• 2 metres social distancing measures are displayed on all clearly visible areas within the facility and must be adhered to.
• Touchless sanitizers are in place covering the entire route from entry to exit.
• Washrooms and toilets are cleaned and sanitized after every use.
• Anyone entering the site including staff and customers must undergo temperature screening and checks.
• Unwell staff/customers/contractors and those showing symptoms with temperature above 37.5 Celsius will be prohibite
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before booked date.
- Monday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Tuesday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Wednesday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Thursday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Sunday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM