Abra Boat Ride on the Burj Lake at the Dubai Fountains
Supplied by: At The Top Burj Khalifa
Enjoy an unforgettable ride on a traditional Abra boat along the Burj Lake and experience the mesmerising Dubai Fountains like you've never seen them before.
- Ride on an eco-friendly especially designed electric engine abra boat
- Enjoy a spectacular Burj Lake ride with close-ups of Souq Al Bahar, Old Palace Downtown and the incredible Dancing Fountains from a truly unique angle
Set sail on a traditional abra boat and witness the world’s largest performing fountains up close. This is the perfect chance to share an incredible experience with your loved ones at one of the most iconic spots in Dubai. Admire the Dubai Fountains, Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Mall atop a traditional abra as you sail along the Burj Lake.
- 30-minute traditional abra boat ride along the Burj Lake
- Life jackets are available for children below the age of six
- Food and beverages
Know before you go
To collect their tickets and enter any of the Dubai Mall Emaar attractions, customers must visit the main counter of At The Top (LG Level, Dubai Mall) and collect there. They can then proceed to the respected attraction where they must present their printed ticket along with a booking confirmation. Please note that no-shows and late arrivals will not be eligible for a refund.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours prior to the timeslot.Vouchers converted into attraction tickets can't be cancelled and are non-refundable
- Monday 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Tuesday 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Wednesday 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Thursday 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Sunday 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM