Summer Offer - Luxury 61 ft Private Yacht Silvercreek in Dubai Marina - 2 Hours
Supplied by: Centaurus Charter
Experience luxury at sea on a private yacht ride with dazzling views of the Dubai Marina and Burj Al Arab. Board our 61ft long luxurious yacht to enjoy Dubai and some of its most iconic landmarks in a unique style, whilst sailing on the open waters.
- Enjoy awe-inspiring views of Ain Dubai
- Magnificent sights of Burj Al Arab
- Sail across Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah
- Take pictures with Atlantis, The Palm in the background
Centaurus Charter will take you to the spots with the most breath-taking views of Dubai and let you discover the most iconic places on this great 2 hour yacht experience. The boat features two decks which can accommodate big groups. This makes it a perfect experience to share with your family and friends. You can groove to your favourite music by using our music system on board and sail through the vista of Dubai Marina into the open waters. Take in awe-inspiring views of Ain Dubai, the highest observation wheel in the world, and enjoy magnificent sights of Burj Al Arab. The journey continues by cruising around Palm Jumeirah and having a perfect photo opportunity close to Atlantis, The Palm.
The tour will head back along the coast boasting spectacular views of the Royal Palaces, Palm Lagoon and Dubai Marina.
- 2 hour luxury yacht hire for up to 20 guests
- Soft drinks
- Alcoholic drinks
Know before you go
Please note that the booking is per yacht for 2 hours and up to 20 guests can be accommodated.
• Dress code: swim wear/casual clothes as per your comfort. An upper/jacket is recommended for winter days.
• You can add more fun to your yacht ride in Dubai by including water activities like Swimming, Jet Ski, FlyBoard, Parasailing, Fishing Trips, and Banana Boats on the spot for an additional charge.
• Please consult with our staff when booking the yacht online and also to our captain before getting on board to ensure they are well informed about your expectations.
• Once the experience is booked, guests would be requested to present a passport or Emirates ID copy considering the guidelines advised by the Dubai Coast Guard.
• Yacht trips always need Dubai Coast Guard approval (company takes this approval) based on weather conditions. In the event of cancellation by the Supplier due to weather conditions, please be advised that we will do our best to reschedule the visit or provide a full refund for the tour/ticket.
• Arrival location point is at Dubai Harbour Marina, Bay B-B9
• We request guests to arrive 15-20 minutes before the trip time. In case, guests arrive late; the time cannot be compensated.
• All our luxury yachts are well retained by good-natured captains and service crew on board so feel free to ask them any questions or queries.
• Make sure to charge electronic devices in advance to ensure cameras/mobile devices can capture the beautiful sights.
• Avoid photographing Arab women and girls unless you request and get permission.
• Picturing government buildings or military installations is illegal.
• Please call Centaurus Yachts on +971 4 352 1833 to confirm the available slot from the date you booked.
• Slots from 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm daily are considered peak hours, minimum booking duration to enable these slots is 3 hours per booking.
For a full refund, cancel three days in advance of the start time of the experience. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.