Luxury 58 ft Private Yacht Etosha in Dubai Marina - 4 Hours, up to 20 Guests
Supplied by: Centaurus Charter
Feeling a bit claustrophobic in the city? Then get out there and explore. Get on board Etosha, our 58ft luxury yacht and enjoy a relaxing ride while taking in all of Dubai's sights.
*As a summer special, guests who book their experience before August 30, will receive an extra hour of hire time for free when booking a four-hour hire.
- Enjoy awe-inspiring views of Ain Dubai
- Magnificent sights of Burj Al Arab
- Sail across Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah
- Take pictures with Atlantis The Palm in the background
We will take you to the locations with breath-taking views of Dubai and help you discover the most iconic places with this great 2 hour yacht experience. Take in awe inspiring views of the highest observation in the world called Ain Dubai and enjoy magnificent sights of Burj Al Arab. The journey continues by cruising around Palm Jumeirah and having a perfect photo opportunity close to Atlantis the Palm. The tour will then head back along the coast with the spectacular view of the Royal Palaces, Palm Lagoon and Dubai Marina. The boat features two decks called lower and upper decks which can accommodate up to 20 guests so this a perfect experience to have with your family and friends! You can groove to your favourite music by using our music system on board and sail through the vista of Dubai Marina into the open waters.
- 4 hours luxury yacht booking for up to 20 guests
- Soft Drinks
- Courtesy wines and selected beers are included in the packages of 4 hours
Know before you go
• Please note that the booking is per yacht for 4 hours and up to 20 guests can be accommodated. • Dress code: swim wear/casual clothes as per your comfort. An upper/jacket is recommended for winter days. • You can add more fun to your yacht ride in Dubai by including water activities like Swimming, Jet Ski, FlyBoard, Parasailing, Fishing Trips, and Banana Boats on the spot for an additional charge. • Please consult with our staff when booking the yacht online and also to our captain before getting on board to ensure they are well informed about your expectations. • Once the experience is booked, guests would be requested to present a passport or Emirates ID copy considering the guidelines advised by the Dubai Coast Guard. • Yacht trips always need Dubai Coast Guard approval (company takes this approval) based on weather conditions. In the event of cancellation by the Supplier due to weather conditions, please be advised that we will do our best to reschedule the visit or provide a full refund for the tour/ticket • Arrival location point is at Dubai Marina Walk- Bay B-B9. near Spinneys market. • We request guests to arrive 15-20 minutes before the trip time. In case, guests arrive late; the time cannot be compensated. • All our luxury yachts are well retained by good-natured captains and service crew on board so feel free to ask them any questions or queries. • Make sure to charge electronic devices in advance to ensure cameras/mobile devices can capture the beautiful sights. • Avoid photographing Arab women and girls unless you request and get permission. • Picturing government buildings or military installations is illegal. • Please call Centaurus Yachts on +971 4 352 1833 to confirm the available slot from the date you booked. • Slots from 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm daily are considered peak hours, minimum booking duration to enable these slots is 3 hours per booking.
For a full refund, cancel three days in advance of the start time of the experience. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.