Summer Offer - Luxury 58 ft Private Yacht Etosha in Dubai Marina - 2 Hours + 30 Minutes for Free!
Supplied by: Centaurus Charter
Feeling a bit claustrophobic in the city? This means it's time to get out there and explore! Get on board Etosha, our 58ft luxury yacht and enjoy a relaxing ride whilst admiring some of the most iconic sights of Dubai.
*As a summer special, guests who book their experience before August 30, will receive an extra 30 minutes of hire time for free when booking a two-hour hire.
- Enjoy awe-inspiring views of Ain Dubai
- Magnificent sights of Burj Al Arab
- Sail across Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah
- Take pictures with Atlantis, The Palm in the background
We will take you to the locations with the most breath-taking views of Dubai and let you discover iconic sights on this 2 hour yacht experience. Take in awe-inspiring views of Ain Dubai, the highest observation wheel in the world, and enjoy magnificent sights of Burj Al Arab. The journey continues by cruising around Palm Jumeirah and having an unbeatable photo opportunity close to Atlantis, The Palm. The tour will then head back along the coast, boasting spectacular views of the Royal Palaces, Palm Lagoon and Dubai Marina.
The boat features two decks which can accommodate up to 20 guests. This makes it a perfect experience to share with your family and friends. You can groove to your favourite music by using our music system on board and sail through the vista of Dubai Marina into the open waters.
- 2 hour luxury yacht hire for up to 20 guests
- Soft Drinks
- Alcoholic drinks
Know before you go
• Please note that the booking is per yacht for 2 hours and up to 20 guests can be accommodated.
• Dress code: swimwear/casual clothes, as per your comfort.
• You can add more fun to your yacht ride in Dubai by including water activities like swimming, jet skis, flyboarding, parasailing, fishing trips, and banana boats on the spot for an additional charge.
• Please consult with our staff when booking the yacht online and also with our captain before boarding, to ensure they are well informed of your expectations.
• Once the experience is booked, guests are requested to present a valid passport or Emirates ID copy considering the guidelines advised by the Dubai Coast Guard.
• Yacht trips need approval from the Dubai Coast Guard, based on weather conditions. In the event of cancellation by the Supplier due to weather conditions, please be advised that we will do our best to reschedule the visit or provide a full refund for the tour/ticket.
• Arrival point is at Dubai Marina Walk, Bay B-B9 near Spinneys Market.
• We request guests to arrive 15-20 minutes before the trip time. If guests arrive late, the time cannot be compensated.
• All our luxury yachts are well-retained by good-natured captains and service crew on board so feel free to ask them any questions you might have.
• Make sure to charge electronic devices in advance to ensure cameras/mobile devices can capture the beautiful sights.
• Avoid photographing Arab women and girls unless you request and get permission.
• Picturing government buildings or military installations is illegal.
• Please call Centaurus Yachts on +971 4 352 1833 to confirm the available slot from the date you booked.
• Slots from 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm daily are considered peak hours. Minimum booking duration to avail these slots is 3 hours.
For a full refund, cancel at least three days in advance of the start time of the experience. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.