Summer Offer - Luxury 56 ft Private Yacht Vassia in Dubai Marina - 2 Hours
Supplied by: Centaurus Charter
Experience the thrill of sailing on board Vassia, a 56ft long yacht, and enjoy breath-taking views of some of the most iconic Dubai landmarks. The yacht features optimised space and a unique style for an elite experience at sea.
- Enjoy awe-inspiring views of Ain Dubai
- Magnificent sights of Burj Al Arab
- Sail across Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah
- Take pictures with Atlantis, The Palm in the background
Centaurus Charter will take you to the spots with the most breath-taking views of Dubai and help you discover the most iconic places on this 2 hour yacht experience. The yacht features two decks which can accommodate a big group. This makes it a perfect experience to have with your family and friends! You can groove to your favourite music by using our music system on board and sail through the vista of Dubai Marina into the open waters. Take in awe-inspiring views of Ain Dubai, the highest observation wheel in the world, and enjoy magnificent sights of Burj Al Arab. The journey continues by cruising around Palm Jumeirah and having the perfect photo opportunity close to Atlantis the Palm.
The tour will then head back along the coast boasting spectacular views of the Royal Palaces, Palm Lagoon and Dubai Marina.
- 2 hour yacht booking for up to 20 guests
- Soft drinks
- Alcoholic drinks
Know before you go
• Please note that the booking is per yacht for 2 hours and up to 20 guests can be accommodated.
• Dress code: swimwear/casual clothes, as per your comfort.
• You can add more fun to your yacht ride in Dubai by including water activities like swimming, jet skis, FlyBoarding, parasailing, fishing trips, and banana boats, which are available on the spot for an additional charge.
• Please consult with our staff when booking the yacht online and also with the captain before boarding, to ensure they are well informed about your expectations.
• Once the experience is booked, guests are requested to present a valid passport or Emirates ID copy considering the guidelines advised by the Dubai Coast Guard.
• Yacht trips need approval from the Dubai Coast Guard(company takes this approval) based on weather conditions. In the event of cancellation by the Supplier due to weather conditions, please be advised that we will do our best to reschedule the visit or provide a full refund for the tour/ticket.
• Arrival location point is at Dubai Marina Walk, Bay B-B9 near Spinneys Market.
• We request guests to arrive 15-20 minutes before the trip time. If guests arrive late, the time cannot be compensated.
• All our luxury yachts are well retained by good-natured captains and service crew on board, so feel free to ask them any questions you might have.
• Make sure to charge electronic devices in advance to ensure cameras/mobile devices can capture the beautiful sights.
• Avoid photographing Arab women and girls unless you request and get permission.
• Picturing government buildings or military installations is illegal.
• Please call Centaurus Yachts on +971 4 352 1833 to confirm the available slot from the date you booked.
• Slots from 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm daily are considered peak hours. Minimum booking duration to enable these slots is 3 hours per booking.
For a full refund, cancellations must be made at least three days before the booked date. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.