Fish Tales Tour at Atlantis
Supplied by: Atlantis The Palm
An exclusive tour of The Lost Chambers Aquarium that includes a behind-the-scenes tour where you learn how we care for the 65,000 marine animals. See our most popular exhibits from a new perspective and enjoy a visit to the state of the art Fish Hospital and learn what it takes to care for the 65,000 marine animals of Atlantis.
- Expert guidance from a Marine educator
- The Middle East & Africa’s largest open-air aquarium with 65,000 marine animals
- Amazing facts about marine life at over 20 exhibits
This programme allows guests the opportunity to discover what it takes to care for 65,000 marine animals. They will enjoy a behind the scenes tour and a visit to the state-of-the-art Fish Hospital. The perfect family experience for those that want to learn as they discover. See how Atlantis really works with this amazing back of house tour that is sure to leave you breathless.
We are proud to be accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA), the global standard for animal care, as the first destination in the Middle East to receive this internationally recognised, gold standard accreditation.
- The Lost Chambers 'Atlantis' Myth tour
- Visit the Fish Hospital
- Visit at the top of Ambassador Lagoon
- Same Day Access to The Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photo
- Aquaventure Waterpark access
Know before you go
• A maximum of 5 people per timeslot and children must be accompanied by an adult. Guests must be 6 years old and above to participate and all guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult (18 years and above).
• Redemption of voucher is on the selected event date; amendments to the date are not allowed. In order to redeem your voucher, you must present a valid passport or government-issued photo ID that matches the contact name you used when booking. If you do not present a valid form of identification, you will not receive admission, and you will not be issued a refund. Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
• Wearing comfortable footwear is highly suggested.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before booked date.
- Monday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Tuesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Wednesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Thursday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Sunday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM