Dolphin Meet & Greet at Atlantis
Supplied by: Atlantis The Palm
Learn and have fun on the Meet & Greet experience! Enjoy an amazing photo opportunity with our resident dolphins at the edge of the lagoon and learn more about this fascinating animals. Suitable for all ages and it includes one complimentary printed photo provided at end of your experience.
- Guided poolside dolphin encounter
- The perfect opportunity to snap a picture with one of the playful dolphins
- Opportunity to enjoy rides and slides of Aquaventure Waterpark
- Dolphin Bay Behind the Scenes Tour
Meet the playful creatures of Dolphin Bay and have your photo taken with these adorable marine mammals. There's no need to get in the water, the dolphins come right to the edge of the pool, making it easy for people of all ages to see them face to face during this remarkable encounter. Visit behind-the-scenes of Dolphin Bay and learn how we care for our marine mammals.
After your visit to Dolphin Bay, enjoy full access to the world-famous thrill rides and slippery slides of Aquaventure Waterpark. For those less inclined toward adrenaline-fuelled adventures, there are plenty of private, sunny beaches and comfortable places to sit down and relax at this beautiful resort.
- Changing rooms and showers for use during the experience
- Towels and lockers for your use during the experience
- Complimentary juices after the experience
- Behind the Scenes Tour
- FREE same-day access to Aquaventure Waterpark
- Same-day discounted admission rates to The Lost Chambers Aquarium
- One complimentary printed photo per paid ticket will be provided after the experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Free access to The Lost Chambers Aquarium
Know before you go
• Redemption of voucher is on the selected event date; amendments to the date are not allowed. To redeem your voucher, you must present a valid passport or government-issued photo ID that matches the contact name you used when booking. If you do not present a valid form of identification, you will not receive admission, and you will not be issued a refund.• Participants of the Dolphin Meet & Greet must arrive at Atlas Village at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start time. If a participant arrives 15 minutes after the scheduled start time, they will be considered a “no show”. • Please know that your scheduled time is for the mandatory check-in and not for the experience itself. •This experience is for all ages. All children under 12 must be accompanied by a participating and paying adult of 18 years old and above.
Children 2 years old and below have complimentary access •The maximum number per time is 15 participants. • If you are pregnant and are interested in experiencing a dolphin program, please consult your physician first. •Cameras, jewelry, hair accessories, or any loose accessory are not allowed in the water for the safety of our animals. • One complimentary printed photo per paid ticket will be provided after the experience. •Please note that in the high season such as school holidays, winter holidays, or Easter holidays the queues to the rides in Aquaventure might be long. Depending on availability the AquaXpress can be purchased at the entrance or the guest service kiosk inside the park. • Keep in mind that Aquaventure closes at 05:30 pm, plan your day accordingly and take advantage of all the thrilling water rides and attractions available to you. **Exact operating hours can change without prior notice, please check the attraction's website for the most updated information**
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before booked date.
- Monday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Tuesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Wednesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Thursday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Sunday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM