Discover Scuba Dive at Atlantis
Supplied by: Atlantis The Palm
Scuba dive among the Atlantis ruins in the Ambassador Lagoon, home to 65,000 marine animals. No diving qualification is required, however guests must be at least 10 years old to enjoy the programme.
- Dive into the Ambassador Lagoon
- Let yourself surrounded by over 65,000 marine animals
- Open for no experience or non-certified divers
- Dedicated 1 Dive Instructor per guest during the dive
Descend into the world-famous ambassador lagoon for the unique opportunity to engage with up to 14 different species of sharks and rays amongst 65,000 marine animals.
The Lost Chambers offers the Atlantis Dive Discovery whereby non-certified divers can dive in our largest open air marine habitat; the Ambassador Lagoon located in Atlantis the Palm. They are led by our dive leader and safety diver for a one of a kind dive experience.
- Wet suits are provided and required
- Towels and Bottled Water
- All necessary SCUBA equipment (including Cylinder, Weight belts, BCDs, Regulators, Mask and Fins)
- Completion of medical, DSD booklet quiz and Atlantis disclaimer prior to entering the water
- Same day access to The Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir Photo
- Aquaventure Waterpark Access
Know before you go
• Redemption of voucher is on the selected event date; amendments to the date are not allowed. In order to redeem your voucher, you must present a valid passport or government-issued photo ID that matches the contact name you used when booking. If you do not present a valid form of identification, you will not receive admission, and you will not be issued a refund. Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
• Guest must not fly or go beyond 300 meters or 1,000 feet for at least 12 hours after diving.
• Not suitable for pregnant women and guests who have any severe medical conditions unless approved and prescribed by a doctor.
• Lost Chambers reserves the right to refuse anyone who is deemed unqualified for the programme.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before booked date.
- Monday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Tuesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Wednesday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Thursday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
- Sunday 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM