At the Top Burj Khalifa & Dubai Aquarium Combo: Buy Ticket Online
Supplied by: At The Top Burj Khalifa
Explore the world's tallest building and the best indoor aquarium. Make the memories last as you combine reality and special effects with green screen photography.
- Take a ride in the world’s fastest elevator
- Step out onto the public outdoor observation terrace overlooking the ever-growing skyline
- At 456 meters, level 125 offers a spacious deck tastefully decorated in Arabic mashrabiya for stunning 360-degree views
- Continue to the 10-million litre Dubai Aquarium tank
- Admire thousands of aquatic animals
Go faster and higher than ever before as you speed to the top of the world's tallest building in the world's fastest elevator. Make the memories last as you combine reality and special effects with green screen photography. You're guaranteed to gain a whole new perspective, whilst taking in the stunning 360-degree views.
Let the fun continue at the mesmerising Dubai Aquarium. Relax and feel inspired as you admire the graceful marine life swim over and around you. Take a breath and witness expert divers feed the 400 resident sharks.
Book this combo deal with us and save AED 44!
- General Admission to visit At the Top levels 124 & 125
- Admission To Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
- Retail store and gift shop items
- Green screen photographs
- Virtual reality experience
- Food and beverages
Know before you go
Customers shall approach the At The Top main counter (LG Level, Dubai Mall) and collect their tickets before entering any of the Dubai Mall Emaar attractions. After that, customers can proceed to the attraction and present their printed ticket along with their booking confirmation.
Kindly be informed that lighters, e-cigarettes, laptops, food items, sharp items, and baby strollers are not allowed inside Burj Khalifa and are to be kept in the luggage room.
For Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo:
Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (16+ years old).
Please note that no-shows and late arrivals will not be eligible for a refund.
All of our products are operated in line with local Covid-19 legislation requirements.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours prior to the timeslot.Vouchers converted into attraction tickets can't be cancelled and are non-refundable
- Monday 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Tuesday 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Wednesday 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Thursday 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Sunday 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM