Arabian Adventures - Horseback Ride - Shared Vehicle
Supplied by: Arabian Adventures
An exceptional way to make the most of the sunny outdoors is to head to the heart of the Dubai desert for a scenic horseback ride. Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and immerse yourself in the beauty of the nature whilst making your way across the endless sands atop a majestic horse.
- Enjoy a picturesque ride across the red dunes
- Marvel at the breathtaking views of the endless desert landscape
- Witness first-hand the significance of Arabian horses in the Bedouin culture
- Enjoy story-filled transfers in a four-wheel drive vehicle
If you're an avid lover of horseback riding and love to recharge your batteries with a day in the wilderness, this is the perfect adventure for you. As your experienced tour guide picks you up from your hotel, you'll leave the skyscrapers behind and make your way to the magical desert.
On your arrival at the beautiful Al Maha stables, you'll be given a full safety briefing and all necessary protective gear to get your awe-inspiring journey started. As you hop on the back of your horse, you're in for a truly spectacular trek across the red-hued dunes of the desert.
Indulge in the peace of tranquillity as you spot local wildlife along the way and marvel at the breathtaking views of the endless desert landscape
The hour-long ride includes a walk, trot, or canter, depending on your comfort level. You'll be able to take in the picturesque views and spot local wildlife along the way. Don't forget to snap some photos during the photo stop to capture the incredible scenery and cherish the memories forever.
If you choose the morning experience, you will have the opportunity to top off your incredible morning with a delicious breakfast at Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa.
The unforgettable experience concludes with a drive back to your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in a shared vehicle
- Bottled water in the vehicle
- One-hour horseback ride
- Required equipment
- Safety briefing
- International breakfast buffet when opting for a package with breakfast
- Food and beverages if not specified
Know before you go
• Please be advised that this tour is suitable only for experienced riders, with a minimum of three years of riding experience.
• The weight of the rider cannot exceed 85kg
• Minimum age requirement is 12 years
• Jeans/ riding pants and riding boots are required
• If you have heart ailments, neck or back problems, participation is not recommended
• Arabian Adventures shall verify the guest’s horse-riding experience and weight before proceeding with the excursion
• The start time of the experience is dependent on the season, in order to ensure that guests can enjoy a beautiful desert sunrise or sunset during their ride
• Guests will be provided with all required personal protective equipment along with a full safety briefing once they arrive at the Al Maha stables
• All guests will be required to complete the Al Maha Activity indemnity form along with the horse-riding questionnaire
• Bookings are limited to a maximum of four people per excursion
For a full refund, cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the date of the experience.