Arabian Adventures - Evening Desert Safari (Shared Vehicle) - Residence Pick Up
Supplied by: Arabian Adventures
Are you ready for an extraordinary afternoon in the heart of the desert? Than look no further than this action-packed Evening Desert Safari complete with a delicious buffet dinner under the starry desert sky. This is an adventure you won't want to miss!
- Head to the desert with your entertaining safari guide in a 4-WD vehicle
- Enjoy the fun of a dune drive in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
- Spot desert wildlife during the drive
- Stop for unbeatable photos at sunset
- Explore the award-winning Bedouin-style camp
- Try camel riding, sandboarding (weather permitting) and henna painting
- Enjoy an Arabic style, three-course meal and unlimited drinks according to your selected beverage package
- Watch belly dancing and a variety of entertainment (belly dance performance is cancelled during Ramadan and religious holidays)
Leave the skyscrapers in the rear-view mirror as our story-telling guide picks you up from your hotel to take you on an incredible adventure in the heart of the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve (DDCR). As you reach the mesmerising sand dunes, you're in for an exhilarating dune drive in your 4-wheel drive vehicle, securely equipped with seat belts and roll cages. Your drive will take you to the top of a dune just in time for a picturesque sunset.
Once the evening falls, you'll be taken to the magical Bedouin-style campsite where the fun continues with a short camel ride and a sandboarding experience. Upon arrival, you'll receive a traditional Arab welcome with Arabic coffee and delicious local dates. Explore the beautiful campsite complete with a photo booth, souvenir shop and falcon display.
When it's time for dinner, sit back and enjoy a delicious three-course barbeque buffet along with your selected beverage package. As you dig in, local performers will take the stage one by one, bringing you on an awe-inspiring journey of the local culture. Cheer along with the belly dancer, admire the incredible Tanoura dancer and be mesmerised by the skills of the fire dancer.
Before heading back to the city with your guide, give henna art a go to make sure the memories last a little longer.
When making a booking, guests can choose from different beverages packages including unlimited soft drinks: unlimited soft drinks and house beverages; or unlimited soft drinks, house beverages and premium spirits.
Please bear in mind that during Ramadan and religious holidays, the experience will not include belly dance performance and adult beverages will be served only after sunset.
A portion of your fee supports local conservation.
- Residence pick up
- Mineral water on board the vehicle
- Wildlife sighting
- Exciting dune drive
- Picturesque sunset stop
- Short camel ride
- Sandboarding (weather permitting)
- Henna hand painting
- Local entertainment (please note that belly dancing is not included during Ramadan and religious holidays)
- Regional BBQ menu with buffet-style dining
- Unlimited soft drinks and adult drinks according to the selected beverage package
- Shisha is available for purchase on the Soft and House Beverage Package (AED 50 per shisha)
- Quad biking
Know before you go
Please note that the pick-up time for your tour will depend on your location, please reconfirm your pick-up location and time, by calling call us on + 971 800 272 2426 or sending us a WhatsApp +971 42748803 at least 24 hours before your booked excursion. Our customer support operational hours are 0700hrs to 2100hrs UAE time.
Please ensure you are in the lobby at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time and inform the hotel concierge that you are waiting for an Arabian Adventures Tour or Safari.
Valid voucher copy to be presented upon meeting your guide.
Pregnant ladies or people with pre-existing medical conditions (including heart ailments neck or back problems) should not partake in this experience. Guests under 2 years of age will not be allowed to participate in any activity involving a physical dune drive or other off-road safaris.
A private car is required if you have children under 135cm in height so that the correct child seat can be fitted. Children between 2 and 4 require special seating and booking in an exclusive vehicle. Children aged 5 must have a child seat but can be booked in a shared vehicle. Car seats for children aged 2 to 5 must be used and are to be requested and booked in advance. This activity is not wheelchair accessible. Please call + 971 800 272 2426 or email [email protected] for these arrangements with your booking reference number.
For a full refund, cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the experience.