Al Shindagha Museum Entry Ticket
Supplied by: Al Shindagha Museum (Talents UAE)
Al Shindagha Museum is a world-class heritage museum that connects Emiratis, residents and visitors with the rich heritage of the emirate, and reveals the strong relationship between the past and the future.
- The museum includes several historic houses including the home of Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum, the former ruler of Dubai
- Get a fascinating insight into the rich history and culture of Dubai and the UAE
- Enjoy the several interactive displays to learn more about the Emirate culture in a fun and engaging way
Al Shindagha Museum tells the story of the rich cultural heritage of Dubai, the nation's proud past and Emirati traditions. A world-class heritage museum committed to education, exploration and celebration of culture. Set along the historical area of Al Shindagha neighbourhood, it has witnessed the dramatic development of the emirate.
Today, the carefully curated 21 houses within the district feature interactive technology installations with a regular offering of public and educational programming for families, students and private groups. It reveals the cross-cultural aspects of the UAE providing guests with a tangible and intangible understanding of the museum. Among these Houses is The Al Maktoum Residence, one of the most prominent heritage sites that explores the erstwhile royal residence of His Highness Sheikh Al Maktoum, former Ruler of Dubai.
The warm Emirati hospitality reflects in its museum's team of local and multi-lingual cultural guides which is welcoming to the community and the youth. The creek's remarkable transformation turns Al Shindagha Museum into the regional culture and traditional centre making it Dubai's largest heritage museum.
- Entry to all operational Al Shindagha Houses (21 Museums)
- Private Tours
Know before you go
To ensure that your visit is safe and enjoyable, please follow the list of guidelines listed below:
* Small backpacks and bags may be brought into the galleries.
* Large backpacks must be checked in at the entrance.
* The museum reserves the right to inspect any bag or parcel brought into the premises; security guards may be conducting bag checks when you arrive.
* Eating (including chewing gum), drinking, and smoking (including e-cigarettes) are not permitted. If you carry food or any liquids on you, make sure they are properly sealed and stay inside your bag at all times.
* Sketching and note-taking is welcome in the museum with dry media (pencil and erasers only). Crayons, markers, wet materials and ink pens are not allowed in the galleries.
* Children age 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
* Photography is allowed for personal use only. Photography for commercial purpose is prohibited without prior permit application.
* The last entry to the museum will be accepted at 7:00 PM.
*Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the museum.
* Wheelchairs and buggy's are available for complimentary use of POD's, elderlies and pregnant ladies (subject to availability)
Tickets cannot be cancelled once purchased.