Abu Dhabi City Tour Including Louvre Museum - Pick Up and Drop Off Abu Dhabi
Supplied by: Dmc Arabia Llc ( Gray Line )
Explore the capital city of the United Arab Emirates on a six hour guided tour and discover its prime attractions. Marvel at iconic landmarks such as the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Heritage Village, the Corniche whilst finishing your day admiring artworks at the stunning Louvre Museum.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the rich heritage of Abu Dhabi
- Visit one of the world's largest mosques, the majestic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Capture a memorable photo opportunities at Ferrari World and Emirates Palace
- Prepare to be enchanted as you explore the world-class Louvre Museum
Your first stop on this six hour guided tour of Abu Dhabi will be the beautiful Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. One of the world's largest mosques and an architectural masterpiece that beautifully combines Islamic architecture and design. Standing over 100 metres tall at its highest point, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque can accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, the Founding Founder of the UAE, had the mosque built to create a cultural haven that welcomes and inspires people from all backgrounds.
When your visit to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is complete, you will be transported to visit some of Abu Dhabi's cultural offerings including Heritage Village, the Date Market and Marjan Gallery. You will also have the opportunity to take a photo at Ferrari at Yas Island Mall aswell as the incredible Emirates Palace.
Your afternoon will be spent at the iconic Louvre Museum, located on Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi. This beautiful art museum is the largest in the Arabian peninsula and showcases artwork from around the world.
* 09:00AM - Meeting Point Departure
* 09:30AM - Arrival at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
* 11:30AM - Yas Island Mall - Ferrari Photo Stop
* 12:15PM - Date Market Visit
* 12:45PM - Heritage Village Visit
* 01:10PM - Marjan Gallery Visit
* 01:35PM - Emirates Palace Photo Stop
* 02:00PM - Abu Dhabi Mall Pass By
* 02:30PM - Louvre Museum Drop Off
- Pick up from your hotel in Abu Dhabi by Gray Line staff
- Visit the largest mosque of the UAE- Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- A walk in the past at the Heritage Village
- An enriching drive along the Abu Dhabi Corniche
- A mesmerizing cultural experience at Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Multiple audio system allowing guests to listen for commentary in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Korean
- Licensed English Guide
- Wi-Fi on the bus
- Photo stop at Ferrari World and Emirates Palace
- Visit date market
- Visit Marjan Gallery
- Personal Expenses
- Entrance to Emirates Palace
- Entrance to Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld
Know before you go
*Hotel pick up is available from most centrally located Abu Dhabi city hotels. The Gray Line Team will contact you 24 hours before your booking to confirm your pick up time. Please call or WhatsApp 00971 423 40811 in case of emergency. Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles. *Before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission. *Photographing local ladies is not permitted. *Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.*Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered. *Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24h in advance of the start date of the tour. No-shows and late cancellations are non-refundable.