Al Noor Island- Self-guided Tour with Access to Butterfly House
Supplied by: Al Noor Island
Lagoon island featuring a butterfly house, modern art, a book pavilion, a café & a playground
- Award-winning and uniquely designed island park with, never-before-seen concepts
- Get up, close and personal with over 20 exotic butterfly species in their natural habitat
- Marvel at the bespoke art installations and sculptures
- Seek solace from the bustling city life, and delve into serenity at the literature pavilion
- Young visitors can play in the natural landscape of the Island, abundant with flora
This award winning family destination takes you to a world, that delights your senses and inspires your imagination. Explore the island and its surroundings. Take in the sights such as the gleaming meadows, the exceptional art sculptures or the fluttering butterflies at the park.
- Access to Al Noor Island
- Access to Butterfly House (timings: 9AM to 6PM everyday)
- Souvenir photos
- Beverages and meals
Know before you go
• Upon arrival at the ticket redemption location situated at the park entrance, please present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for your activity. Customer Service Contact Number + 971 6 506 7000
• Operating hours:
Al Noor Park
Daily 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Daily 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
• Island may be closed for private occasions; prior booking is advised.
• All of our products are operated in line with local Covid-19 legislation requirements.
Full refund before 24 hours of the appointed date